YOU WANT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHY TO TELL POWERFUL STORIES.
But without a process - and experience - telling a meaningful story is really hard.
YWAM Orlando's School of Photography and Storytelling is a 5 month training experience that prepares photographers to tell stories that matter.
SPS has 2 Parts
1) Campus phase
Know God Better.
- 12 weeks of immersive, modular training near Orlando
- Learn the proven process of storytelling
- Learn to help people be vulnerable so you can capture their story
- Use Photography to expose injustice and share hope
- Gain valuable experience shooting and telling stories
- Participate in daily worship
- Be part of a vibrant community life
2) outreach phase
Make God Known.
- 6 - 8 week overseas outreach
- Travel to new and beautiful places
- Capture mercy ministries and service projects
- Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ through photography
- YWAM Outreach is the just the beginning of a lifetime of fearless living
We know what it's like to feel frustrated with our cameras.
As a Christian photographer, you have a responsibility to tell accurate, honest stories that honor your subjects. That makes photography and storytelling a challenge.
But you don’t have to stay frustrated at your camera.
The good news is: you can tell stories that matter - and even bring revival to the Sphere of Media.
But you need experience and you need to know the right process.
That's why the School of Photography and Storytelling teaches photographers a process that allows them to capture and share powerful stories.
So that you can stop feeling frustrated and start telling stories that matter.
here's the plan
Apply for free today. An Admissions Coach will reach out to you soon.
Come to Orlando for 3 months of training. You'll learn the the storytelling process and start using it right away.
Go on a Overseas Outreach where you'll capture real stories. You'll come back to Orlando and share those stories with others.
Want some Quick Help
Do you want some help today to grow in your Photography?
Want some quick improvement?
Read over one of our blog posts giving you 10 easy steps to improve your photography today.
So you can make your photos matter today.
Click the Link below to read that today:
THE NEXT School of Photography and Storytelling IS
SPRING 2022: April 3rd - August 26th
*All outreach locations are subject to change, pending different situations within each host location, not limited to but including the following:
Communicable disease risk, US state department advisory against travel to host location, student's inability to obtain a visa to host location, civil unrest within host location, etc.
3,595 USD - 5,399 USD**
- 12 weeks of training on our 191 acre campus
- An 8 week overseas outreach experience
- Dormitory style Housing and buffet style meals
- Training from experienced missionaries and lecturers from around the world
- Books for required reading
- Licensed YWAM Orlando T-shirt
- Access to our on-campus specialty coffee shop, open air gym, and more
- Credits that can be applied toward a University of the Nations degree
*Campus Phase price includes a $250 non-refundable deposit.
When a participant enrolls, it is expected that the participant will complete the entire program. The following schedule of refunds will be applied after the non-refundable deposit of $250 is deducted from the participant's payment.
If airline tickets and/or other non-refundable purchases have already been made for you, YWAM will subtract those costs and the remainder will be refunded accordingly:
Prior to the first class session 100%
During the first week of classes 75%
During the second week of classes 50%
During the third week of classes 25%
During the fourth week of classes 10%
After the fourth week of classes 0%
Special consideration may be given to a participant when extenuating circumstances have caused their inability to complete the program, in which case exceptions to the above refund policy may be made. Exceptions are determined solely at the discretion of YWAM Orlando.
Outreach fees will be refunded in a similar fashion. Additionally, any costs to remove the student from the outreach location will be deducted from the fees they have paid. Airfare refunds will be applied as per the airline company policy and procedure.
** We hope the price will not go above what's listed, but with COVID constantly changing restrictions and requirements we want to reserve the right to increase this price if absolutely necessary (this includes after invoicing and even in country if unforeseen events happen due to COVID).
Talk to an Admissions Coach
Submit your contact info below. A DTS Coach will get in touch with you soon.
HAVEN'T FINISHED A YWAM DTS?
LEarn to be a powerful photographer, sharing God's story
apply for the Photogrpahy elective in the DTS today
We know that desire to use your photography to share the Gospel, and we know how to help you get there.