You want to use your passions to change the world.
But you don't know how - and fear keeps you feeling stuck.
YWAM DTS is a 5 month missions experience that can help you overcome fear and use your faith and skills to change the world.
DTS has 2 parts
1) CAMPUS PHASE
Know God Better.
- 12 weeks of immersive training near Orlando
- Be a part of a community of fearless missionary worldchangers
- Grow your faith and intimacy with God
- Choose a DTS Elective - specialized training in your area of interest
- Engage in hands-on local ministry outreaches
- Participate in daily worship
- Learn to lead a fearless lifestyle of faith
2) OUTREACH PHASE
Make God Known.
- 6 - 8 week overseas outreach
- Travel to new and beautiful places
- Engage in mercy ministry and service projects
- Transform your outreach nation through intercession and prayer
- Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- YWAM Outreach is the just the beginning of a lifetime of fearless living
Discipleship Training School crushes fear.
Choose your Elective
YWAM DTS includes an Elective Experience
- Training that develops your passion or skill.
- Use the things you love to fearlessly advance the Gospel.
We understand it can feel scary to step out and impact the world for Jesus.
You can't go it alone.
And you need the right training.
Everyone at YWAM has made the decision to say no to fear and get the training they need to make their God-given dreams a reality.
We believe that every Christian should be able to use their passions to preach the Gospel and change the world.
That's why Youth with a Mission has been running the DTS for over 50 years.
So you can stop feeling stuck and start using your faith to change the world.
here's the plan
Apply for free today. A DTS Coach will reach out to you soon.
Come to the campus near Orlando for 12 weeks of training. Learn to overcome fear and change the world.
Head out on a 6 week overseas outreach. It's the beginning of a lifetime of fearless living.
Get Help Raising Money
Raising money for your YWAM mission trip can feel scary. We know because everyone at YWAM Orlando has had to do it.
Here's some help.
Fill out the form below to download the eBook
Raise Money For Your Mission Trip [10 Easy Steps].
We'll send it to your email.
These steps will work - we promise - as long as you follow them.
We'll also send you emails with more helpful fund raising tips, as well as news of awesome new content and training opportunities.
HOW CAN YWAM DTS HELP YOU CHANGE THE WORLD?
Watch the video to see how Sam was able to step out of fear and into faith.
"During my Discipleship Training School, I learned how to conquer my fear and step out in boldness."
Erica - Spring Discipleship Training School
"I was apprehensive about short-term missions training. But ten years after my DTS, I can see how it's impacted every area of my life."
Tommy - Winter Discipleship Training School
"I learned how to walk in fearlessness and to live my life as a true child of God."
Beth - Spring Discipleship Training School
THE NEXT DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING SCHOOL IS
SPRING 2023: April 2nd - August 25th
Possible Electives Offered: Sports, Dance, Photography, Barista, Justice, Worship, and World Missions
April 2 - August 25
Dance DTS - Carpentry DTS - Justice DTS
June 26 - November 18
October 1 - March 1, 2024
January 7, 2024 - May 31, 2024
*All outreach locations are subject to change, pending different situations within each host location, not limited to but including the following:
Communicable disease risk, US state department advisory against travel to host location, student's inability to obtain a visa to host location, civil unrest within host location, etc.
- 12 weeks of training on our 191 acre campus
- An 8 week overseas outreach experience
- An Elective Experience in your choice of Barista, Photography, Fitness, Sports, Worship, Pottery, Dance, Carpentry, or Justice
- Dormitory style housing and family style meals
- Training from experienced missionaries and lecturers from around the world
- Books for required reading
- Licensed YWAM Orlando T-shirt
- Access to our on-campus specialty coffee shop, open air gym, and more
- Credits that can be applied toward a University of the Nations degree
- Upon successful completion, access to 100’s of other YWAM/University of the Nations training schools
*Campus Phase price includes a $250 non-refundable deposit.
When a participant enrolls, it is expected that the participant will complete the entire program. The following schedule of refunds will be applied after the non-refundable deposit of $250 is deducted from the participant's payment.
If airline tickets and/or other non-refundable purchases have already been made for you, YWAM will subtract those costs and the remainder will be refunded accordingly:
Prior to the first class session 100%
During the first week of classes 75%
During the second week of classes 50%
During the third week of classes 25%
During the fourth week of classes 10%
After the fourth week of classes 0%
Special consideration may be given to a participant when extenuating circumstances have caused their inability to complete the program, in which case exceptions to the above refund policy may be made. Exceptions are determined solely at the discretion of YWAM Orlando.
Outreach fees will be refunded in a similar fashion. Additionally, any costs to remove the student from the outreach location will be deducted from the fees they have paid. Airfare refunds will be applied as per the airline company policy and procedure.
** We hope the price will not go above what's listed, but with COVID constantly changing restrictions and requirements we want to reserve the right to increase this price if absolutely necessary (this includes after invoicing and even in country if unforeseen events happen due to COVID).
Talk to a DTS Coach
Submit your contact info below. A DTS Coach will get in touch with you soon.
WITH YWAM SECONDARY SCHOOLS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU CHANGE THE WORLD
After successful completion of Discipleship Training School, you'll have access to a host of Secondary Schools: Experiences designed to give you the training you need to serve in missions environments requiring a greater level of skills or learning.