THE BSN HAS TWO PARTS
1) CAMPUS PHASE
Know God Better.
- 4 months of immersive training, here in Orlando
- Study the Bible in an empowering community
- Learn the Inductive Method: a powerful tool for understanding Scripture
2) Outreach Phase
Make God known.
- 8 week Overseas Outreach
- Share the Bible in a whole new way in a different culture
- Share the Gospel with people who have never heard it before
- Provide Bible training to under-resourced Christian leaders.
If you don't understand the Bible, it can be overwhelming.
After all, you're a Christian. Aren't you supposed to know the Word, love it, and use it to transform others?
Sometimes it's not that easy.
We know what it's like to feel overwhelmed.
We believe you ought to be able to understand the Bible and use it to transform nations.
That's why for the past 15 years the BSN has helped countless people understand the Bible and use it to transform nations.
here's the plan
Apply for free today. You'll hear from us soon.
ENCOUNTER THE BIBLE
Spend 4 months at YWAM Orlando encountering the Bible in an empowering community.
You'll spend 2 months using the Bible to transform nations on your overseas outreach.
THE NEXT BIBLE SCHOOL FOR THE NATION STARTS
WINTER 2023: January 8th - June 2nd
*All outreach locations are subject to change, pending different situations within each host location, not limited to but including the following:
Communicable disease risk, US state department advisory against travel to host location, student's inability to obtain a visa to host location, civil unrest within host location, etc.
3,595 USD - 5,399 USD**
- 16 weeks of training on our 191 acre campus
- An 8 week overseas outreach experience
- Dormitory style Housing and family style meals
- Training from experienced missionaries and lecturers from around the world
- Books for required reading
- Licensed YWAM Orlando T-shirt
- Access to our on-campus specialty coffee shop, open air gym, and more
- Credits that can be applied toward a University of the Nations degree
*Campus Phase price includes a $250 non-refundable deposit.
When a participant enrolls, it is expected that the participant will complete the entire program. The following schedule of refunds will be applied after the non-refundable deposit of $250 is deducted from the participant's payment.
If airline tickets and/or other non-refundable purchases have already been made for you, YWAM will subtract those costs and the remainder will be refunded accordingly:
Prior to the first class session 100%
During the first week of classes 75%
During the second week of classes 50%
During the third week of classes 25%
During the fourth week of classes 10%
After the fourth week of classes 0%
Special consideration may be given to a participant when extenuating circumstances have caused their inability to complete the program, in which case exceptions to the above refund policy may be made. Exceptions are determined solely at the discretion of YWAM Orlando.
Outreach fees will be refunded in a similar fashion. Additionally, any costs to remove the student from the outreach location will be deducted from the fees they have paid. Airfare refunds will be applied as per the airline company policy and procedure.
** We hope the price will not go above what's listed, but with COVID constantly changing restrictions and requirements we want to reserve the right to increase this price if absolutely necessary (this includes after invoicing and even in country if unforeseen events happen due to COVID).
Talk to an Admissions Coach
Submit your contact info below. An Admissions Coach will get in touch with you soon.